What are unresolutions? Well set the resolution in a different mindset. Call it reverse psychology. Call it devil’s advocacy. Call it whatever you like.
Here is my list of 2015 New Year’s Unresolutions. And my song of the year.
1) A bad habit I’m going to break: Eat 2 hours before bedtime.
2) A new skill I’d like to learn: Become fluent in Spanish or French again.
3) A person I hope to be more like: Evolve to be more like by two best friends Ra and Ro. 4) A good deed I’m going to do: Donate 1% of my salary to a nonprofit or charity.
5) A place I’d like to visit: Travel to India.
6) A book I’d like to read: Read “War and Peace.”
7) A letter I’m going to write: Draft and send my letter of amends.
8) A new food I’d like to try: Cook 10 new dishes.
9) I’m going to do better at: Living and loving for the moment.
10) An experience I’d like to have: Watch every film that has won best picture.
11) Something I’d like to achieve: Lose 30 pounds.
12) A change I would like to have: Get a new job.
13) Improve myself: Find 5 new hobbies. More ideas for resolutions.
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates