I thought two months into the year was a good time to examine and reevaluate my progress towards 2015 goals. I know New Year’s Resolutions can seem antiquated and tired. Personally, I love them. Below are my resolutions and bucket list items for the year.
1) A bad habit I’m going to break: Eat 2 hours before bedtime.
2) A new skill I’d like to learn: Become fluent in Spanish or French again.
3) A person I hope to be more like: Evolve to be more like by two best friends Ra and Ro. 4) A good deed I’m going to do: Donate 1% of my salary to charity.
5) A place I’d like to visit: Travel to India.
6) A book I’d like to read: Read “War and Peace.”
7) A letter I’m going to write: Draft and send my letter of amends.
8) A new food I’ld like to try: Cook 10 new dishes.
9) I’m going to do better at: Living and loving for the moment.
10) An experience I’d like to have: Watch the films that have won best picture.
1. Watch every film that has won an Academy Award for “Best Picture.”
2. Relearn Spanish or French.
3. Travel to a new country.
4. Achieve my ideal weight.
5. Have a happiness project and allow myself to make mistakes.
6. Complete a triple crown: Marathon, Triathlon, Century
7. Learn to bartend or teach yoga.
8. Sign up to mentor or volunteer.
9. Eat at one of the world’s best restaurants.
10. Build my style: acquire a new wardrobe and redecorate my loft.
11. Apply and get my dream job. 12. Find my people in San Francisco. Find my family and community.