My Tips for Roadtripping!
As mentioned in my last vacation series post, I wanted to share tips that I thought would be good for roadtripping. If you don’t know my vacation series then simply scroll down or go to the left of my blog to look at my thoughts and pictures through our West Coast trip on each city we ventured into.
My Tips/Suggestions for Roadtripping:
- Patience! You want to determine if you can sit in a car for 2-4 hours at a time until you see a rest stop or a gas station. If so, you’ll be fine.
- Start saving money for your trip at least 6 months in advance.
- Create a budget for food, tourist attractions, and shopping.
- Have all motels/hotels booked at least that day of or the night before. Trust me. You may be stuck sleeping inside your car if not.
- I would have at least $100 in cash just…
View original post 430 more words